Blenders are basically a versatile appliance that can reduce the time taken to chop or blend food. Apart from chopping and blending, they can also crush ice and make a smoothie. There are different types of blenders available in the market which perform various functions while Kitchenaid and Vitamix being two of the most prominent names.
If you are finding it intimidating to decide between various models, stay with us as we are comparing Kitchenaid K400 vs Vitamix E310 blender side by side. In this article, we will also look into the pros and cons of both so you could find a suitable model for your household. Let’s begin right away!
KitchenAid K400 Vs Vitamix E310 Blender Comparison Table
|Features||KitchenAid K400 Blender||Vitamix E310 Blender|
|Dimensions||7.59x9.02x15.8 Inches (DWH)||8x11x17 Inches (DWH)|
|Weight||12 Pounds||10.5 Pounds|
|Motor Power||1.5 HP||2 HP|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Color||White||Black / Red|
|Power||1200 Watts||1340 Watts|
Ice Crush, Icy Drinks, Smoothie & Cleaning
|No Presets but it can easily do ice crushing, icy drinks and smoothies.|
|Speed Settings||5 Variable Speed Settings & Pulse Function||10 Variable Speed Settings & Pulse Function|
|Hot blending||No||Yes (Makes soup with blade friction)|
|Controls||Dial||Dials and buttons|
|Auto IQ Technology||No||No|
|Pitcher Size||56 Oz||48 Oz|
|Warranty||One Year Limited Warranty||10 Year Limited Warranty|
|Amazon Rating||4.6/5 Star||4.7/5 Star|
|Best Deals Today||Buy on Amazon||Buy on Amazon|
Key Differences: Kitchenaid k400 vs Vitamix e310 Blender
The KitchenAid K400 vs Vitamix E310 Blender showdown is a tough one. Both are excellent blenders that can handle a wide range of blending tasks. But there are a few key differences that might make one or the other the better choice for you.
- Vitamix E310 blender features large footprint and construction. It is wider and larger in comparison to Kitchenaid K400 blender. Kitchenaid K400 measures 7.59×9.02×15.8 Inches (DWH) and weighs about 12 pounds whereas Vitamix E310 blender measures 8x11x17 inches and weighs 10 pounds.
- Vitamix e310 packs a powerful 2 HP motor base which can handle whatever is being thrown at it. On the contrary, Kitchenaid K400 features a 1.5HP motor base.
- The main difference one can think of is the number of blending presets. Kitchenaid K400 blender comes with 4 presets which are ice crush, icy drinks, smoothies and cleaning. Vitamix Explorian E310 however, doesn’t have any presets BUT, it can handle ice crushing, icy drinks, smoothies and much more like a pro.
- KitchenAid K400 blender features 5 variable speed settings and a pulse function while Vitamix Explorian 310 features 10 variable speed settings with a pulse setting.
- Another significant difference is the size of included jar. Vitamix E310 comes with a 48 Oz blending jar while Kitchenaid K400 blender comes with a huge 56 Oz jar.
- Vitamix E310 is capable of making hot soup using friction of blades which makes it extremely powerful and useful. Kitchenaid K400 doesn’t share hot-blending feature.
- Last but not least, kitchenaid K400 blender is backed by one year warranty and a 90 days money back guarantee while Vitamix E310 is backed by incredible 10 year limited warranty. I’m definitely rooting for Vitamix E310!
Quick Overview of KitchenAid K400 Blender
- 5 variable speed settings
- 4 functions
- Self cleaning cycle
- Easy to follow controls
- Sturdy construction
- Super durable stainless steel blades
- Dishwasher safe
- Complaints about leakage in the jar
- Complaints about blades catching rust
Quick Overview of Vitamix Explorian E310 Blender
- Vitamix is one of the best brands for blenders
- Durable, powerful and do it all blender
- 2HP powerful motor base
- 10 variable speed settings
- Hot blending – prepares soup in minutes
- Easy to use
- Dishwasher safe + self-cleaning cycle
- Large footprint
Verdict: KitchenAid K400 Vs Vitamix E310 Blender
The KitchenAid K400 and Vitamix E310 are both excellent blenders that can handle a variety of tasks. However, the Vitamix E310 is the better option for most people.
- The KitchenAid K400 has a powerful motor but it is also significantly louder than the Vitamix E310.
- The KitchenAid K400 comes with a number of pre-programmed settings while the Vitamix E310 does not. However, you can still create custom recipes on the Vitamix E310 and it is capable of doing whatever you can think of.
- The KitchenAid K400 is slightly more expensive than the Vitamix E310.
Overall, the Vitamix E310 is the better choice for most people. It has a more powerful motor, it is quieter, and it offers more customization options and make no mistake, it is the brand that makes the best blenders on the planet!
How to Buy a Blender?
There are a lot of factors to consider when purchasing a blender. With so many brands, models, and features on the market, it can be tough to know where to start. That’s why we’ve put together this handy guide on how to buy a blender. Keep reading for everything you need to know before making your purchase.
Types of Blenders
The first thing you need to do when shopping for a blender is decide what type of blender you need. There are three main types of blenders on the market: immersion blenders, countertop blenders, and personal blenders.
Immersion blenders are great for small jobs like blending soup or sauces. They’re lightweight and easy to maneuver, and they don’t take up a lot of counter space. Countertop blenders are the most common type of blender. They’re perfect for larger jobs like making smoothies or pureeing soup. And personal blenders are ideal for anyone who is always on the go. They come with travel cups so you can blend your smoothie right in the cup and then take it with you.
Now that you know the different types of blenders available, let’s move on to some other important factors to consider before making your purchase.
Blenders can range in price from $30 to $500. The most important thing to keep in mind is that you get what you pay for. The more expensive models will have more features and be made with higher-quality materials. But if you’re just looking for a basic blender that will get the job done, there’s no need to break the bank.
Some of the features you might find on a blender include variable speed settings, pulse settings, ice-crushing capabilities, and detachable blades. Decide which features are most important to you and look for a model that has them. You should also make sure that the model you’re considering is easy to use and clean, because nobody wants a blender that’s going to be a pain to operate or clean up after every use.
We hope this guide has been helpful as you begin your search for the perfect blender. Remember to consider what type of blender you need, how much you’re willing to spend, and what features are most important to you. And don’t forget to always read reviews before making your final decision! Happy shopping!